If you want to sell products over the internet and allow visitors to make their purchase online automatically, that's eCommerce. To do that, you need a database that will keep track of your products, allow visitors to make selections, then guide them through the purchase process. Once finished, you need to be notified of the purchase so that you can make shipping arrangements for your new customer. This entire process is typically handled by software referred to as a shopping cart.
There are both custom and commercial shopping cart solutions available. Each will have benefits and faults, depending on the unique needs of your business. Generally, the more products you wish to include, the larger and more expensive the shopping cart will become.
Stadia Studio's eCommerce Package
Our typical eCommerce implementation includes a custom Drupal installation with the Ubercart shopping cart installed and configured. With Drupal and Ubercart, you will be able to add as many products as you wish, use a single-screen checkout process, integrate PayPal or Authorize.net, and includes a variety of options and features like coupons, discounts, recurring subscriptions, gift registries and more.
- Unlimited Products
- Unlimited Product Kits (2+ products grouped together)
- Unlimited Categories and Sub-categories for products
- Unlimited Product Images
- Attributes & Options (i.e. colors, sizes), including upcharges
- Inventory Management
- Shipping Calculation (USPS, UPS, FedEx, Flat Rates)
- Tax Calculation
- Discounts and Discount Codes
- Coupons and Coupon Codes
- Ability to set additional line item fees (i.e. Handling)
- File Purchase and Download
- Role Purchase and Subscription (i.e. Site Membership)
- Multiple Payment Processors Supported (i.e. PayPal, Checks)
- Anonymous and Registered customer options
- Retail and Wholesale access options
- Integrated Address Book capability
- Automatic Email Notification and Invoices
- Automatically create accounts for customers
- Account pages for customers to view orders and payments
- Extensive Administrative Reports
- Google Analytics integration
If your project entails more than the standard online shopping cart, that's OK! There are many functional options available which will allow us to tailor your implementations to fit your needs. ECommerce options include:
- Affiliate integration and tracking capability
- Marketplace (multiple seller) capability
- Event Registration purchase capability
- Auction capability
- Mobile Capability
Stadia Studio will not only help you make the best choice when it comes to your shopping cart software, we'll also ensure that the shopping experience feels like an extension of the rest of your website. The last thing you want is for your visitors to get to your cart, only to be confused because it looks like they've left your site.